Kensho APIs serve as a bridge between Kensho applications and your systems, allowing them to communicate and interact effectively. Our APIs have been developed to give complete control of the following Kensho features within your applications, e.g.:
- Transforming audio into text with unparalleled accuracy and speed
- Transforming PDF documents into structured JSON files
- Identifying and classifying concepts in text
- Linking database entities to the world's premier financial databases
- Unlocking the full potential of textual data by linking it to existing sources of structured knowledge
Understanding and leveraging Kensho APIs can significantly expand the horizons of what an application can achieve. Elevate your development process by integrating Kensho APIs into your systems right away to create innovative, transformative, AI-driven solutions.
Kensho's public-facing APIs use the REST Architectural Style (opens in a new tab).
To get started using our APIs, go to the authentication guide to learn how to access Kensho systems.